domingo, 27 de septiembre de 2015

Competition day & My next dance cover


In the last post I announce that the last Saturday I was going to dance in a competition with two groups. The photo you have above this is from the performance of The Box and we dance "Hurt Locker(다쳐)" - 9MUSES(나인뮤지스). We had some mistakes and incoordination but we are so proud of the result because we don't rehearse a lot, we work on it but like... 3/4 days?
This week we are going to record something related to this performance so be attentive.~


And I dance with Dandelion too, with D.Holic (디홀릭) - Chewy (쫄깃쫄깃). We don't know yet how we did it, but WE WIN THE COMPETITION! I don't know if someone recorded us or if we are going to upload some video of the performance ;; but anyway you already have the dance cover so... it's something.
I know in the next photo I look strange haha but I was doing funny faces and that's what it happens when you do something like that. And yes, this was the cup we win. ♥



There was so many participants, and I know some of them.~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another subject I want to talk to you was my next dance cover.
There's a poll in this blog: top, left; where you can vote my next video. It ends in 10 days but I'm going to put a new one because I want to record a new video each week and it's time to record another one if I want to accomplish this.
It has been chosen Sexy Dance Cover. I asked my friends some songs and that's how I decided to record 안다 ANDA - Touch.
Be patient, this Thursday week I start the school so I can go as fast as I was going this summer. But I promise I won't delay it.

Oh! I forgot. In my channel there are 699 subscribers, just one more to be 700!!! I'm so glad. Little by little this is growing, I'm getting better in dance, my videos have best quality, I'm trying more new things, the edition is improving, I'm doing more feats, more people like my videos, every time my audience is surprising me more and more, it makes me more excited upload new videos, I like to be constant and keep this channel alive, I'm learning from the comments which tell me or write me about improving my videos. Thanks. I really thank you guys. ♥

See you soon in my channel with touch touch touch touch touch touch  touch touch touch touch~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario