lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2015

I'm back

Since now I'm going to write this in english because I wanna practice it and maybe more people would like to read me. My english is very bad so be patient with me.

Last Friday I recorded You Think - Girl's Generation but not alone, two friends where there too to record another covers with their channels and we record each other, it was so funny. I love you guys. ♥
One of them recorded Call Me Baby - EXO, and the other recorder Catch Me If You Can - Girl's Generation (she doesn't upload it yet so here it's her channel, I will actualize it).






And the next day, Saturday, this friends with more people and I we participated in a little contest very far away of town.


In a few posts ago you can see how we were making our outfit, this is the dance cover of why we were doing it.

And now we have instagram!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario