sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2015

Special +700 subscribers ♥

Today I was a little stressed and I wanted to disconnet from the world and I thought: time I go I wanted to do and special 500 subscribers but... I didn't. Why not a special 700 subscribers?

That's for all of you guys, all people that supports me, my friends, my family, my dance groups. I really thank you guys. ♥ Every single video that appears here is thanks to all of you are there. And you can see how I improved, what do you think?
Also is a way you can see how many times I fail since I record the definitive video.

You have to watch it until the end! That picture is made by my friend Hee Yoon, you are amazing. ♥ Here is her channel, she dances k-pop too~
Hee Yoon channel

As always I hope you like it and don't forget to subscribe.~ ♥


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario